Yeast Control is a way to go natural without fear of dissolving your liver or kidneys with chemicals.
Different types of parasites are attracted to different organs of our body. And unknown to many is that animals and birds carry their own type of parasites which can get into humans and wreck their health. Candida.
Every breathing life form on earth should have a small colony of fungus/yeast in their gut. It is a part of life and is necessary plus it cannot be avoided. We live in a fungal soup and even breathe fungus in with each breath. But, Candida Overgrowth can be a real danger to life itself. Many authorities describe the bloating, hypoglycemia, cold hands & feet, anemia, brain fog, ears ringing, sinusitis, diarrhea or constipation, etc., that overgrowth of yeast/fungus can cause. Yeast Control damages the yeast/fungus mechanically and does not poison or take part in any body chemistry.
Everyone who has ever taken antibiotics, birth control pills, etc. has a big chance of FUNGUS OVERGROWTH. Candida in abundance produces many symptoms that are treated as diseases.
What is Yeast Control made from? There are perhaps thousands of varieties of plankton.
Yeast Control is made from an unusual food-grade Plankton. The silica of this plankton is uniquely treated and processed to help us have healthy support for our immune system. It is not a poison or toxin. The microscopic silica in the product is part of the plankton.
The Plankton is processed for a specific purpose and in a unique way. Then it is combined with a little sugar from sugar cane and some kosher distilled vinegar for Candida’s last meal and the blend of Yeast Control is completed. NOTE: Muscle testing may be thrown off in some people by the presence of the sugar & vinegar. Yeast Control Picks Up Nicotine, Toxins & Chemicals Perhaps able to absorb up to 1000 times its own weight in toxins, Yeast Control is excellent at helping to clean up the blood and cells.
Candida and it cousins produce toxic, liquid, mycotoxins throughout our bodies. Drugs are also considered toxins since it is foreign so it will also pick up medication drugs unless taken at opposite ends of the day. Since Yeast Control absorbs some moisture it is important to take it with sufficient water to keep the bowels moving properly.
Since fungus kills our friendly bacteria, many choose to take 5 or 6 capsules of probiotics every day or our DIGEST RC which causes the liver to release more bile. This solves digestion and bowel problems. Best time to use it is away from other products. However, anytime is fine. Bloating or producing gas may be a sign you may have eaten a fungus-feeding food,. 1 teaspoon in about 4 ounces of water before or after eating may stop this in about 10 minutes. (Once you ever get over-run with fungus, 99.99% of the time it may return).
(adults) 1/ Start with 1 teaspoon morning or evening. If you do not feel any fatigue you may choose to increase to 2 teaspoons the next day. Keep moving the amount up until you feel some fatigue. This tells yo have reached the amount of fungus you can kill off and get rid of through the bowels.
Fatigue occurs when you cannot get rid of a lot of dead fungus SO back off for a few days and then go up again. Try to get up to 2 heaping tablespoons per day.